Virtual LEarning Update from Mr. Owens
Message from the Principal
I would like to welcome guardians and students to Rock Hill Middle School. As a graduate of Rock Hill, it is an honor to serve as your child's principal. My philosophy is the academic success lies within the cultivation of building a strong community, teaching the standards, and constructing strong professional relationships with stakeholders. The fostering of academic networks between staff members and guardians plays a crucial role in bridging the gap seen in schools today. These partnerships build trust and community. As a result, our children will gain the necessary confidence to ask questions in class, be motivated to come to school each day, set goals, acquire a thirst for knowledge, and leave a lasting legacy as he or she enters the next chapter of life. Our goal as educators is for your child to achieve inside and outside of school. I want every child to know they have a purpose as a member of our middle school community. Thank you for helping us build a better school for a better tomorrow.
Jason Owens, Principal
Virtual Learning Option
Directions for students and parents/guardians wishing to choose the virtual learning option for Rock Hill Middle School.
- 1.Please view the APEX online tutorial video below.
- Apex Learning Overview Video
- 2.Please view the Rock Hill Middle School Remote Learning Contract below.
- RHMS Remote Learning Contract
- 3.Please view the Rock Hill Middle School Handbook located below.
- RHMS Handbook 2020-2021
- 4.Please view the Rock Hill Local Acceptable Use Agreement below.
- Acceptable Use Agreement
- 5.After completing the steps above, each student and parent/guardian must sign and complete the Rock Hill High School Remote Learning Sign-Off Sheet.It must be returned to RHMS Secretary, Michelle Simpson, at Rock Hill Middle School no later than Thursday, August 27th, 2020.
- RHMS Sign Off Sheet - *Must be submitted*